So Blake and I decided to make some milkshakes…. and if you know my husband, you know he doesn’t do anything average when it comes to cooking. Here is the easiest milkshake recipe evaaaa:
- 3 cups (more or less-ish) of Coffee and Donut flavored ice cream (THEY MAKE THIS???). If you cannot find this exact flavor, no worries! Any Coffee flavored ice cream will work.
- ~9 ice cubes
- 1 & 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup (OR MORE) of Bailey’s Irish cream liqueur
- Optional: A brownie or chocolate chip cookie
- Add ice cream, milk, liqueur and ice cubes to blender and blend your little heart out. (or at least until the ice is chopped up and the concoction resembles an actual milkshake)
- Optional: Add the brownie and/or chocolate chip cookie and blend for a few seconds. The goal is to have delicious chunks in the milkshake.
- Pour and enjoy (Responsibly, of course!)
- Go Gamecocks, obviously!
Recipe was adapted from one found here.