Found this recipe on Pinterest. It’s so yummy!
Original recipe found here.
- Choose a meat or a combination: pre-cooked cubed ham, cooked bacon, and/or cooked ground sausage. 1 package of any meat should be sufficient.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Use non-stick spray in a 9×13 pan
- Spread the breakfast meat of your choosing onto the bottom of the pan.
- Spread cheese evenly over the meat
- In a bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour evenly into pan.
- Top evenly with frozen tater tots.
- Optional: Add a bacon crust if the above wasn’t enough calories for you.
- Bake for about an hour. You will know the casserole is done when the mixture in between the tater tots has solidified some and is no longer runny. Cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.